Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

This year for New Years Eve we didn't really have big plans. In the morning I braided Gretchen's hair for the first time. For those of you who are thinking who cares. Well that is a huge thing for me. I have had a fear about doing my daughters hair. So this is a big step.

Not the best picture but you can see the braids.
Then we we went to Sizzler for lunch. I only ended up taking two pictures and they happened to be of Gretchen eating an Ice Cream cone.


Then we were going to have a exciting party just the four of us, but then Andrea called and invited us to an impromptu party at her house.
This is Easton doing a Popper thing.

I missed the stuff coming out of the Poppers every time.
Easton's favorite part of the night was when he got to play with the dart guns. I actually think that is what he did all night. Of course I didn't get any pictures of that. We had a good time we played a few games, ate and talked.

Andrea and Chuck thank you for inviting us! Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

Seriously you got to get over the hair phobia. The key is up and out of their cute faces and stick a darling bow or flower in it and like that they are done.

Krista said...

Her hair is BEAUTIFUL!! I don't think you have anything to worry about anymore, because you obviously got it down! =)