Here is our Saturday:
Chad went out to shovel the snow. Easton wanted to go play. He got all dressed up and then got mad at me when I told him Gretchen couldn't come. So he went outside.
Then Gretchen got mad at me for not letting her go Outside.(She can say outside)

So she went outside in Easton's old hat.(She may be getting one from Santa this year)
Here are the two of them watching Dad Shovel. Then Easton's feet got cold because he needed new boots and his tennis shoes have a hole in them(he needs new tennis shoes too.) So we went inside for a while. Then we went Christmas shopping and found Easton some boots.
He went in the backyard and played awhile. He also made a snow angel. After awhile he came inside and
Joined a Rock Band. He really enjoys wearing this snow hat.
5 comments:
That is such a cute picture! I think rock band is really fun. We played it at my brothers house and had a blast. I love the little guitar!
We are big Guitar Hero fans at our house. It is a lot of fun. I love Easton in his hat, he is such a cutie!!
Easton...I want to come play Rock Band with you....Rock on Buddy!
Anyone can come play Rock Band we never have enough for the whole band. Just give us 5 min before you come and you are all welcome to come play.
I'm back on your blog!! I don't know what was up with my computer. Weird. The rock band pictures crack me up. I have yet to play that. Someday. You guys have a great Christmas!!
Post a Comment