Chad went outside to do this:
Easton wanted to go out and do this:
Then Gretchen woke up so I decided to get her all bundled up in the snow clothes Aunt Andrea is letting us use. I took a lot of pictures of Gretchen. If I got to close to Easton or Chad they threw snow on me.


She does have gloves but she wouldn't wear them.


So both of my kids really enjoy playing in the snow. I have been sick as soon as I feel better maybe I will have to get my snow gear on and go play with them.
These next 3 pictures have nothing to do with the snow, but I wanted to post them anyway. Last week I put all of Gretchen's hair in a ponytail. Easton told her she looked beautiful!



5 comments:
The picture of Gretch with her hair in pony tail takes me back to Noelle when she was that age.
So cute! Easton is right, she does look beautiful.
I love snow pictures. Gretchen's hair looks cute in a ponytail. It makes her look older.
We wish we had some snow to play in! Looks like fun!
Love the ponytail!!
Post a Comment