Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oompa Loompa

Last night we had spaghetti for dinner. Gretchen was very very hungry. We looked over at her and her face was almost completely orange. Easton used to be messy but I don't think he ever got his whole face.
These pictures really don't show the orange that well.
It reminded me of the Oompa Loompas from Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

Easton wanted a picture of him and so I took two and both times this is what they looked like.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Did I mention to you at the christmas party that I think Gretchen looks like Cindy Lou Who? I mean, without the weird nose, but she's so stinkin' cute with her two little piggies! And she does look like an oompa loompa but not as creepy.

Melissa said...

Very cute! My kids love spaghetti, but this it is rather messy! Easton makes me laugh.