Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas this year in our house. We invited Chad's parents to stay with us. We loved having them here. Last year we started the tradition of opening a present on Christmas Eve and of course it was Pajamas.

I wish I would have taken a picture of Easton as he was pulling the pajamas out of the box. He was so excited.

This is a picture Christmas morning. As you can tell they were both mad I made them take a picture before they could see if Santa came.

I don't have the best pictures. Easton thought his toothbrush was awesome.

Gretchen loved getting a new baby doll.
Showing Grandma her baby doll.
Easton picked out this princess camera for Gretchen.
Apparently after I took this picture of Easton opening a present I didn't feel the need to take any more pictures. I usually take a million but not on Christmas morning.
Christmas afternoon while Gretchen was sleeping Chad and Easton went sledding with the new sled Santa brought and then came home and made this snowman.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!! I want to thank Andrea for lending me her old Camera. Ours broke two days before Christmas.

6 comments:

Krista said...

Yay Colle! You put up Christmas pictures! I've been stopping by your blog the past couple days anxiously waiting to see your cute kids at Christmas! (Yeah, maybe I need a life, but I was really excited to see your pictures!) Glad you had a great Christmas and glad you got to start new traditions!

La said...

Merry Christmas. The pic of Gretchen and the baby doll is so classic. Love it.

Amy Eagleston said...

That is one big snowman. George will be jealous.

Melissa said...

We do Christmas PJs too. Even though they know it is going to be PJ's they still are excited to see what they look like and they look cute in pictures. =0)I am glad you had a great Christmas. There is nothing better than a doll.=0)

Clev Clan said...

Your kids faces are pure joy and excitement of Christmas morning. Looks like you all had a great day. So great that Chad's parents were there to join in the fun. We miss you guys most at the holidays. Love to you all!

Andrea and Chuck said...

Awesome PJ's who wouldn't love a little lightning McQueen on your jammies! Looks like you had the same problem I do you are never in the photos after all our hard work we should at least get in on the photos. wink!