Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Christmas Chain

Since we have no ornaments on our downstairs tree. Well we actually had a few glass balls up until a few hours ago when Gretchen got a hold of one and broke it so I took them all off. Easton and I are going to make things to put on this tree at least for this year. Gretchen doesn't get to help because she will be sleeping while I do this each day with Easton.
Here is what we made today. If you know of any in expensive, easy to make, non breakable ornament ideas that a 3 year old can help make please let me know.

4 comments:

CnLAland said...

You are such a fun and creative mom! I always liked making the candy cane ornaments out of pipe cleaners and beads. ;)

Emilie said...

Try this one.
http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com/2008/11/christmas-photo-ornament.html

You can use photographs or just paper. Have fun.

Kyle and Melissa said...

They have some cute foam ones that you can make out of the foam sheets...hobby lobby has them.

La said...

Cute idea. I bet Easton is in heaven.