Thursday, December 18, 2008

Potato Heads and Ornaments

Today I had a lot of things I wanted to get done around the house, but instead here is what we did.

We like Potato Heads at our house. Gretchen and Easton both enjoy putting the parts in there mouth and putting the glasses on. I have a million pictures.

Then when Gretchen was sleeping Easton and I made some more ornaments for our empty tree and a wreath.

We like doing the art projects. I really like them and am very glad Easton likes them to.

4 comments:

Tyra said...

Those are so cute. Where do you get all your fun easy ideas?

Colle said...

Um most of my ideas i steal from other people but this one I sort of just made up. I think maybe when i was younger i made a wreath and Easton and I decided to make more then wreaths.

Emilie said...

What a cute idea. You are such a great mom!

La said...

We made those wreaths too. We actually made them at the Children's Museum. Fun. I love potato heads too.