Monday, December 1, 2008

The Tree

It is December first and Christmas is just around the corner. We decorated the tree last night. I even let Easton do a lot of them and I don't think I am going to move them. We will see there is one little section that has a lot of ornaments because that is where he liked to put them.

This was probably the cutest and the biggest No No I could make. This little girl is naughty very very naughty and now that she put an ornament on the tree she thinks she can touch. Silly silly Mom.


We actually have two trees this year I am so excited. The second one is Ornamentless because it was one I used at college and I don't have the ornaments so I think Easton and I might make some for this year.

5 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

I have the opposite problem...Only one tree and enough ornaments for three trees. I am letting Darci use them this year but hope to buy at least one more tree next year!

Emilie said...

Tennyson thinks the tree is his own personal holding spot for shiny "balls"

Nice.

Tyra said...

I can't wait for Christmas with kids. It is so much more fun!! :)

Lawson Family said...

We just decorated our tree last night, too! Brightynn was SO excited about everything and McKinney just kept saying "Oh, wow!" about everything ornimant.

La said...

I think we will decorate the tree tonight. I love your naughty little girl. She is so dang cute.