Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Christmas Party!!

This weekend we had our Family Christmas Party on Chad's side. It was fun. Lots of Family, Food and Fun games.

It was freezing cold so Chad carried Gretchen outside like this. She thought it was really fun and got mad when Chad put her down.

Gretchen liked Santa but not so much when she sat on his lap.

She did however love the bag of goodies she got when she got off his lap.
Easton was a little worried because Santa new he was Naughty.
Chad took a picture of me on Santa's lap and since I am not in pictures that often I figured what the heck I will put it on.
Does this kid look so happy. He was mad that we made him get in a picture with all the kids and Santa.
Easton did somehow win a Rock, Paper, Scissor Challenge and he only ever did Rock. (I am pretty sure the older Cousins helped him) He now really enjoys paper, rock, scissors. If you want to win just do paper.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You would be surprised how many people fall for the old rock every time trick! Looks like fun!

Amy Eagleston said...

I love the pic of Gretchen with her loot.

Lawson Family said...

Good ol' family parties! I love capturing kid's grumpy faces on camera! Those will be so funny when they look back on it.