Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!

This year for Thanksgiving we were in Idaho. It was fun lots of food and lots of family. I had big plans to take lots and lots of pictures. Somehow I only got like 3.


This is a picture of Great Grandpa and part of the Great Grand kids.

Gretchen couldn't make it through the pictures.

Easton had an awesome time. He didn't want to leave. He got to sleep over at his cousin Grayson's house one night and the next night his cousin Korbin slept over at Grandma and Grandpas. If we couldn't find him we always knew to look in the shop. He loves to go to the shop and Uncle Travis, Uncle Creed or Grandpa let him build all sorts of fun things.

On Friday morning I was able to go to Walmart bright and early and get a few things. I have to say I love the "Black Friday" Shopping. I prefer to go with someone but I had no one to go with this year and I did it all by myself. We had a very eventful and fun trip. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!


I love this picture. She is talking to the Kitties. I know you all think she doesn't talk because she only does when she is with her mom and dad but she was yelling Kitties. It was cute and you will just have to believe me.

1 comment:

La said...

I love the Idaho pictures. It looks like a lot of fun. And I want a Teddy Ruxpin for Christmas. I was so jealous of yours.