Sunday, June 29, 2008

Big Bad Wolf

Yesterday Easton asked if he could be the Big Bad Wolf for Halloween. I said I don't know maybe. So this afternoon we were driving to Andrea's and he said, "mom at Halloween time and I am the big bad wolf we have to come to this street because there is a stick house I think I could blow down." So as we got closer to the house he pointed it out. It is a log cabin looking house. I thought it was pretty funny.

So I guess I should be on the look out for a big bad wolf costume, or a pattern. I guess Gretchen could be one of the three little pigs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay that is the cutest thing ever.

Anonymous said...

Easton says the funniest things! What a great kid.

La said...

Easton is such an original. Love that kid.