Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another 5K

For weeks I have been talking about running in a 5K race on the 4th of July, but I can't seem to find any motivation to run.  I decided to recruit some people to run with me thinking then I have to run.  Well that hasn't really helped.  I recruited Marshal, Charly, Brandon, Nicole, and Taylor.  This morning Charly and I went running.  I had planned on running the full 3 miles but ended up only running a mile in a half.  So the race is in 8 days lets hope things get better.  I actually enjoy running, not always at the time but afterwards it makes me feel good like I have accomplished something. So you would think I would want to do it more often. 

If anyone else would like to run with us email me or call me and I will let you know the details.  It is always funner (i know that isn't a word) with a lot of people.  

1 comment:

Colle said...

I forgot my brother Chad might be running also. I haven't heard if he has registered yet.