Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Zone


This is what I like to call "In the Zone." Sometimes in the mornings I have to allow a little TV time so that I can get a few things done. Usually Gretchen doesn't get "in the zone" but this morning Arthur sparked her attention I guess.

5 comments:

La said...

Your kids are so dang cute. Good work. OH and I can appreciate the "zone".

Amy Eagleston said...

That is a great pic. I love that Gretchen got in the zone. Charlie is so not into TV. Probably because we only watch "George's shows" and they are over his head.

Emilie said...

Too funny. Gretchen's eyes are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Haha I love it! I never realized how much they look alike! Maybe its because they both have the glazed eyes because of the "zone" face...

Anonymous said...

That's great. I see the same zone around here all the time. Unfortunately it's usually accompanied by drool at our house. Myself included. :)