So last week I took some pictures of Kendall, Easton, and Gretchen playing. Well my camera wont turn on since then. Apparently it is broken. We have a Video Camera that takes a memory card but of course it doesn't take the same kind as our Camera so sometime next week I will get those pictures as far as I know they are cute.
So since the camera is broken and our Video Camera has a hard drive and I can take still pictures I charged the battery thinking we would probably go swimming today. This afternoon I caught Gretchen with the Video Camera and I didn't think to check and make sure she hadn't turned it on or anything. Yeah so we get to the pool for Gretchen's first time swimming and the battery is dead. So you will just half to imagine my cute kids swimming. Easton really got into swimming today. He has been a little wimpy but today he started to jump off the side and be way more daring.
I like my posts to have pictures so here is a recent picture of my kids.

5 comments:
Seriously cute kids. I am having my own camera troubles right now. I hope that yours are solved soon.
Hey! Your kids are so cute! Even if the pictures are from swimming...very cute! Is that your nephew Marshall with Easton? He's grown! So can I tell you how excited I am that I think I can remember how to comment on here?? I may screw it up again at anytime, but for now I'll plan on commenting a little more regularly! =)
Is she walking yet?
The picture of Marshal and Easton, it looks like Gretchen is peaking out of her car carrier in the background.
Nope she is still not walking. She takes a few steps here and there but then gets down and crawls. I think a week or two but chad thinks she will be another month or so.
Post a Comment