Monday, June 16, 2008

Lagoon

On Saturday we went to Lagoon for Chads immediate family reunion. Easton was so excited and couldn't believe we were finally going to Lagoon.

I just thought he looked so cute waiting in line. He would put his hands on the bars and just stare at the ride.

We didn't get a all day pass for Gretchen because she is too short to go on most rides. She did get to go on the Carousel, Train and Ferris Wheel for free. She actually only rode the Carousel she thought it was pretty fun.

This is what Gretchen did most of the day. She hung out in her stroller which I thought would be a total nightmare because she is usually only happy when she is moving but not at Lagoon. She was all smiles most the day.

I think this was one of Easton's favorites because of the guns that make a noise.

He liked the ones where he got to drive.

This was the last ride we went on. He thought he was pretty cool driving a green bumper car!

We decided to get a family picture taken at Pioneer Village. I think Chad, Easton, and Gretchen all look really good.

We didn't go on most of the rides. We spent most of our day in kiddie Land but we will probably be going back again in 3 weeks with my family. When we go back Easton wants to go on the big stirring wheel(the Ferris wheel) and I have to go on Tilt-A-Whirl, that is my favorite. Oh yes one highlight of the day is when we saw this big cloud of black smoke and then most of the rides stopped for an hour or so. I went on Wicked and it is way fun and if you go to Lagoon I think you should try it the line is long but it goes pretty fast.

This is my 200th Post!

5 comments:

La said...

OH man. My kids want to go to Lagoon so badly. I am sure I will have to suck it up and take them at some point.

Amy Eagleston said...

So cool. I love that you guys got a picture taken in pioneer village. i want to do that!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I would love to take my kids there. I love your picture!

Unknown said...

I forgot you like the Tilt a Whirl, sick sick sick! Love your pictures, you look like you'd make a GOOD outlaw!

CnLAland said...

Lagoon is the best! ;) When we took our girls we couldn't leave kiddie land either...but it was still a blast!