So Easton's bedtime is 8pm. It is now about 8:45 and he is still awake. He has been in his room singing and talking. Right now he is singing "I am a Child of God" I guess at least he isn't coming out every two minutes asking for a drink or to tell us something. So as I was typing the last sentence in popped Easton, he had to tell me something. Oh man good thing he is cute.
3 comments:
Funny. Mostly cause I can picture it and because I have so lived it.
A the stalling tactics...I'm glad you can laugh about and think he's cute...I have a harder time being positive when I'm going in for the fourth time!
I use to be the queen of stalling so I can spot a staller a mile away and I would say you've got a pro on your hands. Thanks for posting to my blog! I was so happy to see your cute blog and cutie patootie kids!
Post a Comment