So I decided I should probably update my blog and let my few readers know that the house we were going to purchase has had some issues and we are back on the house hunt. After having the house inspected we found it needed a new roof, by a new roof I mean new boards, shingles, everything so after a lot of talking to other people and praying we decided it wasn't worth it. We actually drive by the house to go to Andrea's house and this morning Easton said "mom that houses roof is going to cave in so we have to find a new one."
4 comments:
that is a major bummer...so sorry...but better to find a new one than have the roof cave in on you.
OH bummer... I hope that you find a house quickly.
That is not fun at all! At least you found out before you bought it though! I hope you guys find a new one soon!
That's awful! I hope you find a new one really quick!
Post a Comment