Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sometimes he just makes me laugh

Easton frustrates me a lot lately but today he said two things that I have to get written down before I forget.


First of all I was crying(I cry sometimes that's all you need to know) He looked at me and said, "Mom how come you have rain drops coming out of your eyes?" I thought that was funny.


Second, he is having a hard time remembering to flush the toilet. So I said to him when are you going to start remembering to flush the toilet when you are 25 and he looks at me and says no mom when I am 24. Seriously he is cute and I know I need to relax so that is my goal for tomorrow. I got to take this stuff one day at a time.

This is the most recent picture I have of him. At least he is looking at the camera. He tends to get sidetracked very very easily. Isn't he cute though!!

7 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

He is way cute.

La said...

He is the cutest! I love the "when I am 24" comment. I think Zane is on that same plan.

Anonymous said...

I guess 24 is better than 25 :) Too cute. I'm sorry you're frustrated. See, if you move down here we can be frustrated together. Perfect!

Kaylyn said...

I love his cute comments! You have such adorable kids!

Clev Clan said...

Don't kids make bad days good, with just their child like innocence. Hope to see you guys in July!

BJ said...

I can't get over how much he looks like you.

Lawson Family said...

It's so great when you write this stuff down! He's going to love it when he's 24! =)