So Chad is out of town and I just went in to check on Easton like I do every night. I usually find a lot of toys and books in bed with him but I have never found anything like this. I happened to have my camera in my hands. I had to take a picture because honestly I think it is hilarious. Obviously not the safest thing and it is a good thing I go in every night to declutter (apparently this isn't a word) his bed from all the toys. Anyway I thought it was funny and I am all alone and had to share.
4 comments:
That is one of the cutest/funniest things I have ever seen. So glad you got it on camera.
That is too funny. You never know, right Easton? :)
That is so funny. That kid is the coolest.
That is awesome that you had a camera because this is a priceless picture! I love it!
Post a Comment