Friday, February 8, 2008

Random

I was informed it had been over a week since I last posted. Nothing to exciting has been going on and I haven't been taking to many fun pictures. Here are a few note worthy pictures that have been taken this last week.

As Easton calls it this is Gretchens silly new trick. Kendall told me that Gretchen is doing push ups. She does this all the time and I think it is super cute.

This picture is pretty obvious. She really enjoys brushing those two little teeth.

So I attempt to take pictures of Easton all the time and he either has his eyes shut or not looking at the camera or he wont really smile and just says cheese.

Gretchen smiles quiet a bit but most the time my camera is too slow and we miss it so i was happy to get this cute smile.

Easton asked if he could take a picture. This is what he took a picture of. I am pretty sure he was attempting to take a picture of his dad not his boot.

I have spelling issues and I can't get the spell check to work so sorry!

2 comments:

La said...

The boot picture is my favorite. Just kidding. Way cute kids. What did you do for your birthday?

Colle said...

andrea had lunch for me with some of my sister in laws. Then Chad took me to dinner. It was good.