Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sesame Street

Yesterday Andrea invited us to go with her to the Discovery Gateway. Right now they have a Sesame Street exhibit. Easton had a really good time. Thanks Aunt Andrea for inviting us! Here are a few of the pictures. My camera batteries went dead so I wasn't able to take to many pictures.

This is Gretchen in her carseat waiting to go.

Both of my kids tend to never look at the camera. Andrea's kids sure are cute though!

I think one of Eastons favortie things was pretending to buy stuff at the little store. Actually is favorite part was to push buttons.

Thanks again for inviting us and we are sorry that we had to leave earlier then you had planned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that museum. I'll have to check out the new exhibit sometime. I could spend hours in there playing all by myself! Glad you had a good time. Ah, the experiences city life has to offer. Someday. . . .

Clev Clan said...

I am glad you guys had a great time. We have a museum like that here and my kids also love playing in the grocery store section.