Today she crawled under her walker and thought she was hot stuff!! Isn't she so cute!
I attempted a ponytail. I thought it was cute. I need to purchase some hair products though.
Oh she is darling. I love dressing my girls and doing their hair. It's so fun. Good work, Colle.
Her hair looks so cute. I want a girl...not enough to get pregnant but I really, really want one!
I like her in the yellow...They had some cute tiny hair bows at kid to kid yesterday. I was at the one on Riverdale Road....
LOVE her ponytail! Girls are so much fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh she is darling. I love dressing my girls and doing their hair. It's so fun. Good work, Colle.
Her hair looks so cute. I want a girl...not enough to get pregnant but I really, really want one!
I like her in the yellow...They had some cute tiny hair bows at kid to kid yesterday. I was at the one on Riverdale Road....
LOVE her ponytail! Girls are so much fun!
Post a Comment