Thursday, February 21, 2008

Funny Story

Tonight while I was feeding Gretchen her squash Easton was sitting at the table eating some crackers. All of a sudden he says mom I am taking off my socks. Then a few seconds later I hear. "Mom, what the hell I can't get my sock off." I thought maybe I heard him wrong so I asked what did you say? He said, What the hell I can't get my sock off. So I did hear him right. Then I asked him wear he heard that word and he said he heard me say it. Yeah I don't swear much or really at all so pretty much I have no clue where he heard it but. Just imagine a 3 year old saying it and it is funny. At least to me it was funny. Okay Have a wonderful day!!!


Okay since my last post the spell check works. Seriously though I couldn't to get it to work for like 2 weeks now. Oh well not really that important.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colle,
So you are teaching Easton to swear funny, he probably heard it on t.v. because that is a word that they allow all the time. Kids just repeat what they hear and don't realize it is bad, I heard the use of hell on the news just yesterday.

Kyle and Melissa said...

Maybe it was Chad...Ha! Ha! JK

Emilie said...

LOL!!!!!

Beckham's done that before and we NEVER swear.

He went to Target with me and said, "What a Sh**ie day". I about died!!!

La said...

Daphne did that last winter. Expect she point at something and said, "what the hell is that?". We were up in Idaho so I didn't really need to wonder where she heard it.

Clev Clan said...

Has Easton been talking to Uncle Ike lately?

Kaylyn said...

That really just made my night to read that story! I am still laughing really hard!