I guess I am sort of a slacker mom I forgot I needed to help Gretchen learn how to sit up. The doctor asked if she was sitting up yet at her 6 month appointment last week and I of course had to say no. So we decided to start having her sit up. She really enjoys it. You just put a pile of toys in front of her and she is pretty good. Easton was a lot older before he would sit up alone so I say way to go Gretchen. She is getting so big.PS. If you are reading this post I think you should leave a comment because I think only like 2 people really read my blog! I guess I am sort of curious.
7 comments:
I always read your blog but have been a slacker when it comes to comments lately. George didn't sit up until after he was one Charlie was a little sooner. Both of them crawled all over the place and mastered stairs before they learned to sit up. This caused the pediatrician to send us to a whole host of specialists just to find out that is just a weird developmental thing that doesn't have any long term effects. So I say way to go Gretchen and Colle you aren't a slacker mom.
I always read your blog and I almost always leave comments. Way to Gretchen! She is super cute.
They grow up so fast. She is a cutie. I to have been a slacker about leaving comments. We read your blog lots.
I read you blog all the time but I only comment every now and then.
I haven't been to the blogs too much lately, but I always leave a comment when I read yours...I don't have too many comments on mine so don't feel so bad. Sometimes I wonder why I spend the time.
I feel the same way too about the comments and how many people really are reading it. I read yours every day!
Another impressive milestone!! I tell you, Colle, your kids are on the fast track compared to mine. And of course I read your blog!!! You'll have to comment on mine sometime. :)
Post a Comment