Monday, February 11, 2008

Are the Contenders Ready?

So funny thing. Easton really likes to watch American Gladiators. Personally I think it is sort of lame. When I was younger it was way better. Anyway I am in my room he is in his playing with his cars when I hear him say Are the contenders ready? Gladiators Ready? Then I hear a few crashes. I thought it was pretty funny.


I am not the best speller and apparently the spell check does not work anymore so I appologize for any spelling mishaps on my part.

3 comments:

La said...

Don't worry about the spelling. Darci loves the American Gladiators too. Easton has good taste.

Emilie said...

Too cute! Kids are so funny. Try the spell check in the toolbar of your browser.

Anonymous said...

I think it is funny My kids love American Gladiators and even have their favorites that they want to win.