We have had a pretty eventful day. This morning Chad came home from work because of the weather. Which was nice. Then Easton and I made sugar cookies because My niece Noelle asked me a few weeks ago if i would make her sugar cookies for Valentines day. I don't think they were my best batch ever so I hope she enjoys them. Chad and I gave both Easton and Gretchen some books. It is amazing how much they enjoy books. The best part is I got them at the dollar section at Target.
Gretchen was pretty excited. Apparently she really wanted to eat something new. You can see her cute excited face.
I am not sure what is happening with this picture the camera was dirty or something.
Gretchen was pretty excited. Apparently she really wanted to eat something new. You can see her cute excited face.
I am not sure what is happening with this picture the camera was dirty or something. For dinner I made most of Chads favorites and we ate by candlelight. Easton thought that was pretty fun. After dinner Easton asked me to dance with him. He thought that was pretty fun and then he asked Gretchen to dance with him. I wish i would have gotten a picture of that but I didn't. Easton thought "Valentime's Day" was a lot of fun.


I hope everyone had a very Happy Valentine's Day
5 comments:
How fun! Glad you had a nice day.
I love holiday's! I am glad you guys had a fun day!
That is so cute what you did with the kids. What an awesome mom you are!
How cute is that? Sounds like a fun day at your house. I love Gretchen's pants!
What a great day. Good Work!!!
Post a Comment