Gretchen turned 6 months old 2 days ago. She is growing super fast. She rolls all over the floor and gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. I think she will be crawling within the next two weeks.
In this picture she had rolled under a chair at her Aunt Andrea's house. She also will hold her own bottle now. She isn't the best at this yet but today she was attempting to hold it one handed, that only lasted a few minutes. 
In this picture she had rolled under a chair at her Aunt Andrea's house. She also will hold her own bottle now. She isn't the best at this yet but today she was attempting to hold it one handed, that only lasted a few minutes. 
6 comments:
That is amazing that she is already holding her own bottle. I just barely got Charlie to hold his about a week ago.
Gretchen is so advanced! What a cutie. Watch out, Easton!
Way to go Gretchen! It looks like she is getting more hair too. cute.
So is such a doll. You and Easton need to bring her out to see me.
I meant "She is such a doll"
Oh man. Your babies are SO cute!! I can't believe how fast Gretchen is. Didn't we just have your baby shower like last week?
Post a Comment