Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Possible Cause

So I recently posted about Gretchen and her sleeping issue. Well Chad may have found the answer to part of the problem. Gretchen is a mover when she sleeps. When we put her in bed we put her at one end because by morning she is at the other. Last night Chad got up with her and she was bumping her head in the corner so he moved her down. She went back to sleep a few minutes later. I told him that she isn't always in the corner when I get up with her so that is why I think it is only a possible cause to her sleeping issues.

I was going to attempt getting a picture of Gretchen asleep with her head in the corner but this was what I found when I went in. She wasn't napping anymore.

No comments: