Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Here are a few pictures of our Halloween this year. A few of the pictures happened earlier in the week. We made sugar cookies one day and then Easton also made a bead pumpkin crafty thing that Andrea had extras of from Kendall's preschool party. The rest is all from Halloween.

Easton really liked Trick or Treating but he got tired pretty quick. Which is good because we don't really need all that candy. Gretchen didn't want to get out of the stroller she was happy with just a few pieces of candy. It was pretty good weather it started to rain right when we got home. It was perfect timing. Now both kids are in bed and I think I might just go to bed soon too.
Click on the picture if you want to see anything bigger.

4 comments:

Lawson Family said...

Looks like a great few days of Halloween festivities! So nice that the weather was great!

La said...

Great pictures! I love the digital scrapbook page. Way good job. Happy Halloween....

Kaylyn said...

I love the layout of the pictures, it is such a nice way to see so many cute pictures!

Chad and Bekah said...

Cute kids, Colle!