Last year I heard about a Pumpkin walk in a neighboring town, I didn't really know what a pumpkin walk was at first. After learning more about it we went. We enjoyed all the pumpkins and Easton enjoyed the candy that got handed out. This year we decided to go again. It was fun to see both Easton and Gretchen enjoying all the pumpkins lit up. Easton also enjoyed getting candy again. Gretchen didn't have a clue they were giving candy. Next year she will I am sure. Easton wouldn't cooperate when I tried to take his picture so that is why there aren't any of him. Here are a few of our favorites.
I love the picture of Gretchen and Chad walking.
Click on the picture to see it bigger.


2 comments:
I love pumpkin walks! We loved going to the one in Logan. Surprising they have no such thing here. We do walk past the funny looking gourd things in the grocery store. Does that count? :)
Wow those are quite the pumpkins. I have to admit I really hate carving pumpkins it is so messy and sticky. I would much rather look at pumpkins others have carved so a pumpkin walk sounds great!!
Post a Comment