Sunday, October 5, 2008

Letters A & S

Thursday our letter of the day was A. (For those of you wondering why I started with E then A and so on. We are spelling Easton's Name) For A we ate applesauce with our breakfast. Then we picked up rotten Apples from our lawn and went to Aunt Andrea's


Gretchen usually tries to eat them but on Thursday she actually tried to help she was just to short.

Friday's letter of the day was S. We made Silly paper snakes.


So Easton loves the letter of the day but I have some serious flaws in the plans so maybe by the time we get to Z we will get that all worked out. If you know of any fun activities for certain letters please let me know.

2 comments:

Chad and Bekah said...

That is such a cute idea!! I'm definitely keepin' that one on file for future use...

La said...

I love this idea. We are doing S today and I stealing your snake idea. Thanks. :)
Wait, is that our Bekah up there. I didn't know she had a blog.