Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is my sister Andrea's 38th birthday!!!

My sister is one of my best friends. I don't know what I would do with out her. She is ten years older then me so sometimes she is like a second mom to me. I know if I have a question about mom stuff she always tries to help me. I know she would do anything for me and my family. My kids love her to death.



Thank You for all you do for us. Thank you for letting me hang out at your house and always talking to me when I just need to talk. Thank you for always saying funny things and making me laugh. I hope you have an awesome day!!!! I Love YOU!!!




Don't we both look so cute in this picture. I don't know how old we were but we were HOT!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Andrea! Oh my gosh that last picture is seriously a Noel and Gretchen.

Amy Eagleston said...

Gretchen is your mini-me. Sisters are the best.

Andrea and Chuck said...

Thanks for everything I love you!

La said...

Cute Face!!! Hurray for Sisters!!!

Kaylyn said...

Fun pictures! Happy Birthday Andrea! Sisters really are the best!