Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Naptime

Today during Gretchen's nap I changed my background like 5 times, instead of doing something productive with that time. Anyway I am not sure if I really like my new look or not. I guess I will use it for a few days and see if it grows on me. I got this background from here if anyone else is interested.

I was also scanning some pictures I found while changing the background. So for your viewing enjoyment here are some fun pictures from my time at Ricks College/BYU-Idaho. These are a few of my favorites.

This was my first and last hunting trip. We went duck hunting. Tessa and I stayed in the truck because we were to noisy.

There isn't a lot to do in Rexburg, Idaho so we went bowling a lot. This is just a fun picture of me and my roommates. (From Top Left Niki, Sydnee, Tessa, Krista, Jessica, and me)

My roommates always played with my hair. It was totally awesome. This was 1 of like 10 pictures of Jessica playing with my hair.

6 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

I actually like this background better than the one you had, and I liked that one.

Amy Eagleston said...

I like the background. I am going to change mine too. Thanks for the link.

Krista said...

Awww...cute pictures! What fun times from back in the day =) I remembering having lots of pictures (at one time, who knows where they are now) of the beautiful "do's" Jessica created with your hair - masterpieces really!

Kaylyn said...

I like your new background! I will have to check out the site that you found!

Jessica said...

Awww Colle that was one of my most favorite past times/stress relievers! You have inspired me, I will go find my RICKS COLLEGE/NAUVOO HOUSE 3rd floor 3rd door pictures. Maybe I will return the favor and post some!(That would require me to find some of Tessa NOT doing something inappropriate)GOOD TIMES
Oh and I like your new background as well.

Niki said...

Good times. Look at my hair-reminder, my sister was in beauty school and I was her experiment! I look like a teenage boy....ahhhhh!