Here they are just out of the oven.
Gretchen thought it was pretty neat to get this big ball.(that is what she thinks apples are)
Chad said they were pretty good especially the Carmel.
I know Eastons eyes are closed and he looks kind of silly but it was the only picture I had of him eating it. When I asked Easton if he liked it he said yes the apple is really good but this brown stuff is yucky. I was the opposite when I was little. I always ate the Carmel off the apple.
This is how Gretchen and I really ate ours. I have to because of my stupid jaw and i thought it would be way easier for Gretchen. All in all I thought they turned out pretty good and it was a very enjoyable 10 minutes making them. Who know they were so easy to make.
5 comments:
Love carmel apples. You are so good, last year I made them when the kids were at school to surprise them when they got home and to avoid any mess. Funny thing now that I am typing this you were probably here and already knew that.
Those look good...i have been craving carmel apples lately, but haven't wanted to deal with the mess...6 kids (4boys)+ carmel= very messy kitchen..maybe I will have to do what Andrea did and make them while they are at school.
I just bought the stuff to make carmel apples. They look good. I hope it only takes me ten minutes. Colle, you are a way fun mom!
Yummy! I think I need to make some now. What's wrong with your jaw? Mine has issues, too.
Yummy! I love caramel apples too!
Post a Comment