Next time we go up I am going to try get more pictures and more relatives. It seemed when I had my camera my kids were always with the same cousins or Aunt's and Uncles.
Friday, October 24, 2008
A Trip To Idaho!
This past weekend we went to Idaho to visit Chad's family. I always take my camera but forget to take pictures. This weekend I took a few. Chad's family puts a spook alley together every year for Halloween so all the family was together to do that.
This is our Nephew Justin. He is like a big teddy bear and my kids love him.
This is Aunt Nancy and Gretchen. Gretchen went to everyone without crying it was a big step and everyone was so excited.
This is before the spook alley started. Justin and Uncle Wally.
Easton loves the 4-Wheeler and he can always talk whoever is riding it to give him a ride.
Easton with Uncle Wally.
Gretchen with Uncle Wally.
Easton with Travis again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Way to go Gretch! Turn on that charm babe.
So his whole extended family get together to put on a spoke alley. That is pretty cool. Then who goes through it, if they are all in it?? Does the whole town come by?
Colle told me to answer for her because she is here at my house. Chads siblings put it on in a old shop they have for the town its kinda a big thing. Sometimes Chad goes up and has played Dracula, Easton thinks it is pretty cool.
Sounds like a cool family tradition...glad Easton and Gretchen have some fun traditions with Chad's family.
That is funny. A spook alley. What a great idea. I think Amy's family should start this tradition. They would be way good at.
It looks like it was beautiful up in Idaho. I really like Idaho.
Post a Comment