Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Am I A Super Hero?

Today while in the car Easton asked if he could wear his sunglasses so I handed them back to him. A few minutes later he said, "Mom am I a Super Hero?" I thought that was sort of a weird question and before I could answer he said, "maybe I am to little." When I looked back this is how he was sitting. Luckily I had my camera with me and was able to take this picture. Apparently he is a super hero when he has his sunglasses on.

4 comments:

La said...

Yes, Easton you are a super hero. A way cute super hero.

Amy Eagleston said...

So cute!

Tyra said...

That is the cutest picture, I love it!! Easton you totally look like a super hero.

Anonymous said...

Easton is a heartbreak super hero and his mom is a super sweet super hero!