Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Aren't they Cute!

Today I decided to go get Easton and Gretchen's pictures taken. I wanted just a new picture of Easton and one of Gretchen in her blessing dress and then one of both of them in there Halloween costumes. Chad is out of town so Andrea and Kendall were nice enough to come help. Easton was great the lady took 2 or 3 shots and he was all done. So Andrea started putting his Halloween costume on while we attempted to take Gretchen's. She apparently doesn't like to be posed for her pictures so we decided since Easton was all dressed in his Halloween costume that we would put Gretchen's on her and have her crying. Well she ended up going to sleep. So we put her blessing dress back on and then after we got her all dressed she woke up and cried again. So after trying to get her to be happy for an hour I decided I would come back later with Noelle.(she can always get her to smile) Andrea had to go in a few stores and Gretchen was great in the stroller so we decided to try one last time. Luckily she cooperated and we got some cute pictures. So after 3 hours of being at the mall we finally got it all taken care of. That was a long story that may not make a ton of sense but here are the cute pictures:

Thanks again Andrea for spending most of your day with us, We Love You!!!

9 comments:

tessa said...

wow those are so cute! the three hours were well worth it i think.

Melissa said...

I really like the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! You'd never guess they weren't easy to get since they all look so good!

Amy Eagleston said...

Those are so cute! I love the Halloween pic. I am going to do that this year. I think that is a great tradition!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! They turned out great. How cool you can go to a mall and do that. I'm jealous!

Kyle and Melissa said...

I couldn't tell what Gretchen was..a pumpkin? Cute pictures!

La said...

Love the pictures. Eastson looks so grown up. Gretchen is, as always a little doll.

Colle said...

Yes she is a pumpkin.

Tyra said...

I love the pictures. Especially the one in their costumes. That is so cute with her asleep and Easton holding her. He looks so big and grown up next to her.