
As you may remember from an earlier post I wanted to cut my hair. Well Chad was out of town all last week so I decided to go get it cut and put in some highlights. Chad prefers my hair long so that was part of my sneakiness to do it while he was gone. Anyway since I had mentioned I wanted a change I thought I would show you my end result. I am pretty happy with it. The picture is a little scary and you can't fully see all my hair but Easton is cute with his Cheese Smile.
4 comments:
Your haircut looks great and I am always a big fan of highlights.
Cute hair!!! Short is fun!
So cute! I love it!
I love your hair and the color. It looks really good on you. BWT, its not short. Its medium length.
Post a Comment