When I was little I got a black eye. My sister had taken my picture and we haven't been able to find the pictures for years. Today my sister was going through some boxes of old stuff and she found the pictures. I don't know why but for some reason I think it is cool that I had a black eye. The pictures aren't the greatest but I have a way cool shirt on and I was just so darn cute.


7 comments:
Love the shirt! And you are super cute.
The shirt, the hair, the eye...love them all. For some reason that reminds me of being in first grade together. Didn't you have a blue dress? The same one as Laura Ariotti? I remember wanting one of those dresses so bad! That picture also reminds me of getting a black eye at your house when I dropped a piece of wood on my head. Oops! Still have the scar. Thanks for the memories!
It doesn't look like it hurt much --- You have a great big smile on....
You forgot to tell us how you got the black eye.
I got the black eye playing with Brandon and I hit it on the mantle in our family room.(I think I was like 3 or 4)
I love that shiner!
Of course it had to be playing with one of the brothers. The shirt is a classic.
Post a Comment