Tonight we went to a Pumpkin walk. There was over 1000 carved pumpkins all lit up. They were all lined up and it wound around a big field. Easton liked seeing all the pumpkins but of course they were giving out candy along the route and that is what he likes best. There were so many fun pumpkins. I did take a picture of mine and Eastons favorites. I hope you will be able to see them because I thought they were pretty cool. I thought it was pretty fun I had never been to something like that.
This one is of Lightning McQueen!
This one is of Mater!
This one is of Frank and a tipped over tractor.
2 comments:
Cool. Where is that? Who did all that carving? Very impressive. I love Halloween there is always so much fun stuff to do.
That is really cool I can't believe how detailed those pumpkins are. I hate carving pumkins, but I like looking at pumpkins other people carve so it sounds like the perfect place.
Post a Comment