Gretchen had her 2 month doctors appointment today and she weighed in at 10 pounds 1 ounce and she is 21 1/4 long. So she is definitely growing. The doctor said everything looks good. She even smiled at him which he thought was pretty good. She got 4 shots and of course didn't enjoy that to much. Easton even got a flu shot. He thinks he is pretty cool now, because he got a sucker.

This is the only picture of Gretchen on her actual 2 month mark. Not the prettiest but Easton sure thought it was fun.
2 comments:
I think it is a cute pic. Gretchen is growing up so fast.
Super cute picture! I wish I could look that cute with a double chin like it looks like Gretchen has from that angle! =) (I'm sure she doesn't really have one! It's just the angle.)
Post a Comment