Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Festivities!!


The night before Halloween Easton and Gretchen watched It's A Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and I just thought they both looked so cute watching that I had to take some pictures. That movie is sort of a classic to me anyway so I thought that was a fun little activity for them.

This is Gretchen after we went trick or treating, she went in the stroller for a little while but got hungry so I came home and fed her while Easton and Chad kept trick or treating.


Easton is the little scarecrow. The girl in yellow is Charly(she was Belle).

Easton had a good time trick or treating and had fun with his cousins. He did take big handfuls of candy when people would let him pick. It was sort of embarrassing but he is only 2 years old and is allowed to do things like that. I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

La said...

Scarlet and Easton have sticky candy fingers in common. It was slightly embarrassing to have Scarlet taking huge handfuls but it was so cute that I didn't mind. She is just two, right? Your kids look darling in their costumes. I love Easton as a scarecrow. He looks like the real deal.