Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy 37th Birthday!!!!

Today is Andrea's birthday and because she is turning 37 I wanted to list 37 wonderful things about her!


1. Awesome Mom.
2. The Best sister.
3. She is the best aunt!
4. You can get her to snort whens she laughs which in turn makes you laugh.
5. She is always there when you need her.
6. She can organize a closet like no one else.
7. She loves to decorate her house!
8. Has a very strong testimony of the gospel.
9. She is willing to store stuff for me in her Garage.
10. Makes the best Halloween Costumes.
11. Very Creative.
12. Can tole paint like nothing else.
13. Likes Marie Osmond and wants to go to her Christmas Concert.
14. Loves her family.
15. The Best Young Women's President and would do anything for those girls.
16. Her favorite color is Pink and Red.
17. She makes lists and loves it when she gets to cross something off.
18. She sales Pampered Chef(If anyone needs anything she is putting in a show this month).
19. Her favorite kind of Birthday cake is Cherry Chip.
20. Has a beautiful voice.
21. She was the Mascot in Junior High.
22. She carries a little tape measure in her purse.
23. She married a great guy that loves her a ton.
24. She gives me smarties & Candy Corns(this is what Easton told me he likes the best about Aunt Andrea).
25. She was a pretty good basketball player back in the day.
26. Babysits my kids when I need her too.
27. She has a wonderful ability to take care of people she cares about when they are very sick.
28. She has 4 cute kids.

29. She is 10 years older then me.
30. She hates Mice, except Mikey of course.
31. She drove 3 hours to surprise me for my 21st birthday!
32. She would like to go to Robintino's sometime soon.
33. She has the cutest laundry room(it is her favorite room in her house).
34. She loves Traditions.
35. She is a wonderful cook.
36. She is Beautiful!!
37. She is one of my best friends.

Andrea I Love You!! I hope you have an awesome birthday!!!

7 comments:

Kyle and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Andrea!

Amy Eagleston said...

I would like to add that Andrea is an awesome friend and crafter. Have a great b-day and know that you are loved on this day!

Clev Clan said...

I thought your favorite color was Yellow? Happy Bday -Brandon

Happy B-day I hope you are having a good day. - Taylor

Happy B-day Aunt Andrea - Jaxson

Mason still can't talk and the girls are at gymnastics, but they say happy bday also

Colle said...

My favorite color is Yellow, Andreas is Pink & Red

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Andrea!

La said...

Andrea is the Best!!! I can't believe you are 37, I swear it was just the other day you were babysitting us. You are an awesome babysitter.

You rock!!! I hope you have a great day. I wish I had a sister as cool as you. j/k. :)
Happy Birthday!

Tyra said...

Happy Birthday Andrea!! Wow, you are quite the women! I can't believe how much you do.