Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Wonderful Mom!

I have been missing my mom a ton lately and I guess sort of feeling sorry for myself. I wish that she was here to see my kids and just to talk to sometime. I just found a card that she gave me a month before she was diagnosed with cancer. In it she wrote, "Life is such a challenging trip but yet so wonderful." Of course being the crier that I am I started crying. I am so grateful for my mom and miss her and love her so much. I know that Heavenly Father needed her up in heaven and just hope that I can live so that I can live with her and all my family again. I love you mom!!!

2 comments:

Kyle and Melissa said...

I have been missing your mom a lot too. There have been a ton of things that I wish I could ask her advise on. I wish she could be here to see what wonderful and talented grandkids she has (I know that she knows it) but I miss her being part of things. Our family just isn't the same and it feel lonely a lot of the time.

La said...

My heart breaks for you Colle. I can't even imagine how hard it is to just keep going after losing your Mom. I am so inspired by your faith and perseverance.