Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Basketball

So Easton just did the funniest thing for the second time this week. He has a Build-A-Bear Dog with a basketball uniform on. On Sunday I saw him taking the shorts off and told him to leave the dog dressed. About an hour later Chad came and got me and said you have to see Easton. He had pulled the shorts on over his pants as high as they could go and was playing basketball in his room. I didn't think to take a picture or anything and told him to put the shorts on the dog. This afternoon I went to see what he was doing in his room and he had the shorts on again and was playing basketball. I couldn't find my camera to take a picture but it was so funny. You will just half to imagine a 2 1/2 year old with shorts that fit a stuffed animal.

3 comments:

La said...

LOL! Thats is so funny. Easton what a character. Chad, I think that kid is going to be a baller.

Tyra said...

Maybe it is time to buy him basketball shorts. I love it when kids do super cute things like that. I wish you had a picture.

Kyle and Melissa said...

I would say it is definately time for him to have his own pair of basketball shorts so the dog can keep his pants on.