Monday, September 17, 2007

Sleep

So I am probably totally jinxing myself, but I am excited about this. Gretchen slept 8 1/2 hours last night in her own room. She has slept 7 - 8 hours a few times last week but she was still in the little crib in our room. So this is the longest she slept and she was in the big crib. I am just hoping she continues this 8 hour thing every night. It is exciting to get more then 3 or 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep. It is crazy she is seriously growing up so fast. She is 7 weeks old and it seems like she was just born. I guess that is how life is. It goes by so slow as a little kid and then when you get older it seems to go by too fast sometimes. I guess we should just enjoy it while it lasts. Have a wonderful day!!!

This is just a picture of Gretchen taking a nap. (I just thought this post needed a picture)

5 comments:

Kyle and Melissa said...

Good job Gretchen! I always looked forward to the day when I could sleep through the night myself.

Amy Eagleston said...

That is great! Charlie still needs a "dream feed" around 11pm or he wakes up so I am giving Gretchen a virtual high five.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Those nights are rare the more kids you add to the mix, I'm coming to find out. How I love uninterrupted sleep. Way to go, Gretchen!!!! Super cute picture of her, too. I love to hear about and see all these cute things.

La said...

Hurray!!! Gretchen is a super star. I am glad you are getting more sleep. You totally deserve it.

Tyra said...

She looks so peaceful, I love the picture.