Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Flag Football

Chad is on a flag football team and they went 6-2 for the season. They are the number 1 team in there division. Tonight was there first playoff game. They won 26-20. Chad had 2 interceptions. I have only been able to attend a few games but Easton likes to go and watch his dad play football(well until he finds kids to run around with). I like watching Chad play and am glad he gets to do stuff like this. I know he really enjoys playing.

This picture is a little blurry but that is Chad with the ball.

This is Gretchen all snuggled up watching her dad!

I didn't get any pictures of Easton he was to busy running all over and playing with his new friends.

2 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

Way to go Chad two blog entries in one week! by the way Chad Stop competing with my decorations!!! he he

La said...

Chad is so cool! I love the pictures. Zane thought they were super cool, too. Gretchen is such a sweetie.