Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Photo Shoot

Today I thought Gretchen looked really cute so I decided to have my own photo shoot. I am not the best photographer but I still think she is super cute.

Easton told me he wanted a picture with his sister but by the time I got the camera I couldn't get him to look at the camera or her to be happy. Easton is saying Cheese though!

5 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

She is so stinking cute. I can't wait to have a girl and be able to get her all dressed up.

La said...

She is beautiful. I love her bow.

Tyra said...

She is so cute I love that the flower on her head is almost as big as her head!! She is tiny.

Kyle and Melissa said...

Cute..it's fun to see her awake.

Ike said...

How many times do I have to tell you guys No bows or Flower things!