Today Gretchen was blessed by her dad in our ward. She is still super tiny and her dress was a little big but she still looked super cute. I am so grateful for her and the joy she brings to my life and our little family. Today has been a very hard day for me, I have missed my mom more then ever and know she was there today watching in on us. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and the testimony I have that families can be together forever and that someday I will be able to see my mom again. I am grateful for her example and hope that I can be as good of mother to my kids as she was to me and my siblings. I love the Lord very much and am very grateful for him & his gospel.
Grandma & Grandpa Higley, Easton & Gretchen
Noelle loves to hold and look at Gretchen!
Gretchen slept through all of the days festivities and this is a picture of her when she finally woke up.
I want to thank my sister and her family for letting us use her house for our get together afterwards. Also thank you to all our family and friends who were there to support Gretchen on her big day!
6 comments:
It was such a great day. You really have a beautiful daughter. Thank you so much for inviting us.
You have a special little family. I am glad that you had a good day.
Thank you Nicolle for letting us be a part of it.
It turned out great and we enjoyed being part of it.
We wish we could have been there. She is such a beautiful, peanut of a thing. Her blessing dress was also beautiful. We miss you all and hope we will be able to come and visit soon. We love you and your cute little family!
She is so beautiful and it looks like you had a really great day.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment