Sunday, September 23, 2007

The mustache

So Chad has been bugging me asking why I never have a post about him. This morning he gave me something to blog about. He has been growing a beard which I keep telling him I am not a big fan of but he likes it so whatever. Well he decided today was the day he was going to shave. However he didn't shave it all he left a mustache. I told him he looked like a motorcycle cop, but I will leave it up to you to decide.

He did end up shaving it off and so now he is clean shaven the way I think he looks the best!!

9 comments:

Andrea and Chuck said...

Uncle Chad, You should of left it on. then you could have been Pedro for Halloween.
Marshal

Kyle and Melissa said...

Nicolle, I am not a big fan of the facial hair either, but Kyle doesn't like to grow his out anyway...I did want him to try a mustache once, but he said that he looked like a "Mexican" when ever he has. Chad, you are such a "rebel"

Unknown said...

Nachooooooooooo!

Amy Eagleston said...

That is way funny! I completely agree with the motorcycle cop thing. I didn't even recognize him and was wondering whose blog I was on for a minute!

La said...

Guys with mustaches give me the creeps. . .

Anonymous said...

chad, my good friend, when you are a man sometimes you wear moustaches!!

Anonymous said...

just for fun

Anonymous said...

Nice one, Chad! You have some sweet facial hair growing skills. You have my vote, Pedro.

Tyra said...

I am actually a facial hair girl. I have always been a big fan of scruffy all over, but not of mustaches. I am with Lara mustaches creep me out.